Monday, March 4, 2013

It's My Birthday in Few Days!!!! YAY!!!!!

My birthday is a few days away and i have decided to do something different this year with friends and family :D

Well, my master plan to make the day splendid is by appreciating the environment for giving me so much and still ask nothing in return and also spend time in the orphanage and plant trees with the children in promoting environmental sustainability while inspiring local positive actions. 

Now, it’s left for us all to take actions to protect our environment by giving back to it.

Kindly join me on Tuesday, March 12 @ Abuja Children’s Home, Karu-Site, Abuja – Nigeria in giving back to the environment & caring for this vulnerable children :) 

Feel free to bring along with you gift items for the children and tree plants.

Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday in advance Hamzy! Thought it better to send my greetings now before it skips my mind. Have a wonderful time at Abuja Children's Home, a splendid initiative if you ask me. I wish I was in Abuja to come along.

    ReplyDelete